WE ARE OPEN NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS OF MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY FROM 10 AM TO 6 PM.
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING INCREASE OF CUSTOMERS IN OUR RETAIL STORE AS A RESULT OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL.
WE ARE VERY LIMITED ON SHOTGUNS AND AMMUNITION - WE SELL OUT WITHIN MINUTES OF ARRIVAL.
PLEASE BEAR WITH US DURING THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES AS WE WORK AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN TO TAKE CARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS.
- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. We make every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, we do not control each and every risk related to the use of the internet, and therefore warns site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the internet. This site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As we cannot control these web sites and external sources, we cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these websites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our website by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by contacting us. You can choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain web site services.
- Information We Collect
- Our website collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We may also obtain data from third parties. We may also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
- How We Use Your Information
- Our website uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to possibly display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we may share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Federal, State and Local Laws
- While we take your privacy seriously, we also comply with all federal state and local laws. We do not release your purchase history or your personal information to any law enforcement officer or agency unless a subpoena or warrant has been issued by a judge or court. We will only provide the information requested in the subpoena or warrant.
- Firearms Industry Regulatory Disclosure
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) and the Maryland State Police industry operations investigators routinely conduct inspections of Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) to ensure compliance with the law and regulations and to educate licensees on the specific requirements of those laws and regulations. Additionally, investigators review required records of the FFLs to determine and identify individuals potentially associated with diverting firearms to illicit markets or involved in other criminal activity. During inspections, investigators review the federal form 4473 and the state form 77R that we are required to keep on file for 20 years.