Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended this training course.
Check this page after the pandemic is over for availability of this course.
Maryland Wear and Carry Permit Course - Initial
Our Maryland Wear and Carry permit training course is designed to give you the tools necessary to apply for a Maryland Handgun Permit. Successfully passing this course will not guarantee you will be approved for a wear and carry permit.
Our course fees are non-refundable upon completion of the training course.
- Course Length
- What You'll Learn in This Course
- Firearms safety
- Firearms Law and Legal Liability
- Carrying and Transporting firearms in Maryland and other states
- Deadly Force Defined, and when to use it
- Avoiding a Criminal Attack and Controlling a Violent Confrontation
- Handgun Nomenclature
- Ammunition Tyles and Ballistics
- Handgun Shooting Fundamentals
- Practical Pistol Shooting Positions
- What's Included in This Course
- Classroom Training
- Use of a handgun and ammunition for live-fire qualification
- Force-on-force training scenarios
- Multiple laser training systems
- On-site Livescan fingerprinting and passport photos
- Application processing assistance
- What's Not Included in This Course
- Application fee paid to Maryland State Police (check or money order) - currently $75.00
$425.00 per person
- Upcoming Training Classes
We have no classes scheduled at this time. Please check this page often, as we add new classes regularly.